k202hql doesnt support NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti display driver

Elliot_The_Rose707
Elliot_The_Rose707 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
i have brought a k202hql monitor and it does not support my driver when I disable the driver I am allowed to use my monitor but I cant play any games.

so does anyone have the same problem that have managed to fix it or is there no fix and we have to wait for acer to support it?

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    i have brought a k202hql monitor and it does not support my driver when I disable the driver I am allowed to use my monitor but I cant play any games.

so does anyone have the same problem that have managed to fix it or is there no fix and we have to wait for acer to support it?
    at first have you updated the Monitor drivers manually.

If not please download the monitor drivers from acer website and update these in device manager under monitor ( Make sure to update the driver manually )

Post that restart the device to take the effect. 
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Elliot_The_Rose707
    Elliot_The_Rose707 Member Posts: 2 New User

Rudy21 said:

at first have you updated the Monitor drivers manually.

If not please download the monitor drivers from acer website and update these in device manager under monitor ( Make sure to update the driver manually )

Post that restart the device to take the effect. 

i downloaded the driver for my monitor and updated it but it said it was already installed