Whyis the blue usb port causes error and no bootable device on Acer ES14 if you put a flash drive?

Jayven
Jayven Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
My Sister's Acer ES14 had a problem of no bootable device due to inserting a flash drive on the blue usb port.. She had no idea on how to fix it so she brought it to a service center. It was fixed after 2 months of waiting... I borrowed her laptop and she forgot to tell me not to insert flash drive in the blue usb port.. I did inserted a flash drive and now im having a problem of no bootable device...I tried to fix it following all the steps provided on how to recover it but it did not direct me to BIOS.. It is asking for a password, i know my sister's password but not sure if that is the password the system is asking for but still i tried to put it but saying password fail.. So now how can i go through the BIOS if its not letting me in due to password error.. I tried to put the password 3 times ,  and it directed me to password unlock key, but it is not a help at all.. So now, what can I do?

Answers

This discussion has been closed.