New to the forums, not so new to Acer

DeborahLipsitz
DeborahLipsitz Member Posts: 1 New User
Howdy everyone!   Just an intro of me: Dealing with computers at the hardware and OS level since 1978, though I always make sure to view videos and documentation on laptops before doing even the simplest upgrades and repairs since getting even the slightest thing wrong tends to result in replacement of the laptop, lol.  The Acer Aspire 7551 is now a backup for when life happens, the active one used now is my new Acer Predator Helios 300 (still stock condition, for now) paired with the Acer Mixed Reality headset and controllers.  I generally only chime in on discussions where I KNOW that I have the correct answer AND no one else has already mentioned it, otherwise I keep silent and learn from the trial and error of others.

Comments

• Welcome to the Acer community! Do you have a problem with your new helios 300 notebook?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)