can someone give me the predator X34 (60-100hz) pcb and hardwares PART NUMBERS?

lovelyacular
lovelyacular Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
Hi predator devs i need predator x34 mainboard, control board and power board model and part numbers for my x34 please answer my post its an emergency i need itt to be replaced and repaired

Answers

• What is the part:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Tommy248
    Tommy248 Member Posts: 7 New User
    I have the same problem. Black screen no OSD. What is the cause? How did you know what parts will be replaced?
  • Make sure this diagram can help you:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • lovelyacular

Tinkerer

Make sure this diagram can help you:

is this going to work for me? should i replace the mainboard?where and how can i get a new board?please check my inbox message thanks
  • lovelyacular

Tinkerer

Tommy248 said:
    I have the same problem. Black screen no OSD. What is the cause? How did you know what parts will be replaced?
    i dont know yet this is so bad:| i really need my monitor to run again its a bad news that this happened to you aswell how long have you used your x34?
  • Yes, I saw your message! I think it's some problem with the monitor backlight!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lovelyacular

Tinkerer

Yes, I saw your message! I think it's some problem with the monitor backlight!

Ok sorry for late reply thanks for the shot ,by backlight you mean the LED strips or the mainboard issue?
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• lovelyacular

Tinkerer

edited May 2019
    ok thanks for your help, can you just tell me or find out where can i get any of the parts of the X34 in the middle east or asia from an official acer service directly?
  • I believe that colleague @Kev0806 will be able to help you as he is an authorized parts partner for Acer!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Kev0806
    Kev0806 Member, Parts Partner Posts: 89 Authorized Parts Partner
    @lovelyacular How can we help? 

SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303
  • lovelyacular

Tinkerer

I believe that colleague @Kev0806 will be able to help you as he is an authorized parts partner for Acer!
    thanks many times @egydiocoelho you rock man;)
  • lovelyacular

Tinkerer

Kev0806 said:
    @lovelyacular How can we help? 

Hello sir thanks for coming here to help me and sorry for the late reply,i have a serious problem with my monitor acer predator X34 the display wont turn on anymore and im gonna need 1 of the monitors parts replaced or even more than just one part,but i live in middle east and we dont have any acer monitor service in my country So i think i can get in touch with you in coming days to be able to troubleshoot or guiding me through this process?? 
  • Kev0806
    Kev0806 Member, Parts Partner Posts: 89 Authorized Parts Partner
    @lovelyacular
    hi There, 
    We can certainly try to help you diagnose and acquire the parts you need for your monitor.
    Please let me know what the problem is, - I will need to know exactly what's happening when you try to turn on your Monitor.
    What your model number is,
    and what your serial number is.
    SourceITstore.ca
    "How Can We Help?"
    Your Partners in IT
    866-414-9303