Predator X34 Screen wont turn on anymore please help!!!

lovelyacular
lovelyacular Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

edited February 14 in 2019 Archives

Hi acer community and predator devs and geniuses first sorry for my english
 im so wondering why is this happening to my great acer predator X34 after almost 2 years and 7 months of having it and using it without any issue and problems like dead pixel,flicker,etc... i have it overclocked@100Hz all the time.
just until 1 month ago i was in a game and suddenly the screen turned black (but the monitor power led was ON/blue) and it came back to life after 10 seconds or so , So at first i thought its a GPU driver bug or something related to graphics card side but it wasnt and i passed it after 4/5 days it happened again but this time it was longer and it didnt come back even with pushing monitor power button no matter how many times i push it the screen stays black with power led ON until i completley disconnect the monitor adapter power cable cord from the wall and connect it again, so i passed it again until yesterday after 2 weeks it happned again  but this time monitor behave was alittle bit different and i had to take some photo and a short video of it as you will see blow half Black half lights on and the backlight was dancing ,AND NOW ITS DEAD AND THE SCREEN WONT TURN ON ANYMORE NO BACKLIGHT only the power button light pops : (  1 friend tells me it can be related to the external power supply of the monitor it couldnt handle load times and now dead and replacing it solves the nightmare is he right ?

appreciate your help and experiences before

shots :

Answers

• Hello! Have you checked the power source? Have you tried pressing the power button for thirty seconds with the monitor unplugged from the power outlet?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • lovelyacular
    lovelyacular Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

Hello! Have you checked the power source? Have you tried pressing the power button for thirty seconds with the monitor unplugged from the power outlet?
    Hi egydiocoelho yes i checked the power source yesterday with help of a friend and his voltage meter , the power adapter seems to be Ok as it shows 19.55v stable and yes i tried the power button press and hold several times but nothing worked what should i do now?
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)