I am noob

Axius939
Axius939 Member Posts: 38 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives

I tried to restore my pc and it gave me an error now or turn it on what can I do?

Best Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 11,362 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    In that case, the remaining solutions are more aggressive and you can lose your important files. I recommend you to extract the disk and save your files by installing it in an external USB box and connecting it to another PC, once it is safe, install Windows from scratch. I am sorry not being of more help, also expect more answers.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono collaborator, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Colaborador Pro bono, no trabajo o hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• Axius939
    Answer ✓
    do not worry I'm a computer student to install the system correctly just wanted to know if the PC had any option more cencilla: 3
    I have a backup on a hard drive
    Is there any way to recover the previous windows license?
    El servicio gratuito de Google traduce instantáneamente palabras, frases y páginas web 
  • Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓
    If Windows 10 was activated, you do not lose the license when reinstalling from scratch, it is a license with digital rights that will be activated automatically when, during the installation, you connect to the internet.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

X (Twitter)

• Alejandro_AC
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    The Predators are prepared to work at higher temperatures than the rest of the equipment, they are designed for an improved cooling and more effective heat dispersion.

Its processor and graphics are prepared to reach temperatures also higher than normal, more than 90 degrees, but should not be kept in that state for a long time, should be allowed to stand every so often. The current equipment is turned off if the temperature remains too high for longer than allowed.

You can help by letting the air outlets be free of obstacles, that you are not in a hot area and use a cooling base.

X (Twitter)

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,446 Trailblazer
    (1) Why did you try to restore?
    (2) What's the full model number PHxxx-xx?
    (3) Shut machine completely off, then turn it back on and immediately press and hold the Alt key while tapping the F10 key. Follow directions as in video below to re-set machine to factory fresh state. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Alejandro_AC
    Hi @Axius939 What does the error say?

(Answer with Google Translator)

X (Twitter)

• Axius939
    hello the error you gave me said error when resetting right now I do not have my computer in hand
    I restarted it because I read in a forum that I was going to get the PC as if it were from the factory with the software that comes from the factory, not the exact model of the computer i am using google translartor i am spanish
  • Axius939
    Last night I had tried the above video and it gave me the same error that said error when reestablishing the pc
  • Axius939

this is my number of whatsapp +595986695039 I would appreciate of over way the help.
  • Alejandro_AC
    To restore Windows, follow these steps, do you do it this way?
    configuration - update and security - recovery - reset this PC

X (Twitter)

• Axius939
    I do it exactly like the video above 
  • Alejandro_AC
    Try it from Windows with the steps I tell you.

X (Twitter)

• Axius939
    my computer does not turn on, it shows the logo of predator and returns to apgarce, after a few seconds it returns to show the logo, it is necessary to install windows.
  • Alejandro_AC

OK, You did not mention it. Try a "Automatic Repair":

X (Twitter)

• Axius939
    sorry I forgot to mention that, also try it gives me error and says changes not applied
  • Axius939
    and tried all the alt + f10 options
  • Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓
    In that case, the remaining solutions are more aggressive and you can lose your important files. I recommend you to extract the disk and save your files by installing it in an external USB box and connecting it to another PC, once it is safe, install Windows from scratch. I am sorry not being of more help, also expect more answers.

X (Twitter)

• Axius939
    Answer ✓
    do not worry I'm a computer student to install the system correctly just wanted to know if the PC had any option more cencilla: 3
    I have a backup on a hard drive
    Is there any way to recover the previous windows license?
    El servicio gratuito de Google traduce instantáneamente palabras, frases y páginas web 
  • Alejandro_AC
    Answer ✓
    If Windows 10 was activated, you do not lose the license when reinstalling from scratch, it is a license with digital rights that will be activated automatically when, during the installation, you connect to the internet.

X (Twitter)

• Axius939
    thank you very much I thank the help of heart
    just one last question at what temperature my cpu should be when playing games like fortnite with graphics at high
  • Alejandro_AC
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    The Predators are prepared to work at higher temperatures than the rest of the equipment, they are designed for an improved cooling and more effective heat dispersion.

Its processor and graphics are prepared to reach temperatures also higher than normal, more than 90 degrees, but should not be kept in that state for a long time, should be allowed to stand every so often. The current equipment is turned off if the temperature remains too high for longer than allowed.

You can help by letting the air outlets be free of obstacles, that you are not in a hot area and use a cooling base.

X (Twitter)