My Nitro 5 touchpad makes crunchy/clicky sound?

JovenChng
JovenChng Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have the Nitro 5 AN515-52-732M.
When I touch or click the touchpad, it makes a crunchy/clicky sound. What should I do?

Answers

• Would you like to record audio? The mouse buttons are integrated into the touchpad! I own the model an515-51 and when I press the mouse button down, it also makes a sound!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JovenChng
    Nono, it's not the sound it's supposed to make. It's a sticky sound. I will record it for you.
  • JovenChng
    edited April 2019
  • Is your notebook under warranty?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JovenChng
    Yes it is under warranty.
  • The mouse button may be defective! Have you contacted technical support?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JovenChng
    no i have not
  • Support technical Acer in Singapore: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/SG/content/service-contact

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• leesucks
    leesucks Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hey what ended up happening here because my touch pad also makes that noise?
    i dont have warranty 
  • potato666
    potato666 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Mine is doing the same, what is solution?
  • I think he sent technical support for the problem to be fixed!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JovenChng
    I think he sent technical support for the problem to be fixed!
    leesucks said:
    i dont have warranty 
    potato666 said:
    I did, but they said they could not fix it. Apparently it is a hardware issue in every Nitro 5 Laptop.
  • JovenChng
    I think he sent technical support for the problem to be fixed!
    leesucks said:
    i dont have warranty 
    potato666 said:
    I did, but they said they could not fix it. Apparently it is a hardware issue in every Nitro 5 Laptop.