Switching acer nitro 5 graphics cards Nitro AN515-51

Options
juangotdollars
juangotdollars Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
So I have the Acer nitro 5, and I seem to be getting a higher fps using an external monitor run by my Nvidia graphics card. I want to know if I can switch my dedicated intel graphics card to my Nvidia 1050ti graphics card. The laptop model I have is the Nitro AN515-51.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hello! Have you set up the notebook for high-performance power options and nvidia video card configuration? Have you changed here?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • juangotdollars
    juangotdollars Member Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    I didd that but it stays with intel settings
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Have you updated the notebook drivers on the intel and nvidia websites?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • WFox
    WFox Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Options
    Try what has been said aready but from the global configuration tab.