HOW CAN I UPGRADE MY ACER ASPIREE15 E5-573-36RP?

HARITH123
HARITH123 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
my laptop ram is now 4gb i need to know all the components required to upgrade the laptop to 8gb or 16gb.
is buying the ram only enough or i should buy soemthing else with that so that they have to be balanced...plz help me out

Best Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Hi!!

@HARITH123       

Below is the complete System Memory Specs for your laptop. 

NOTE: The computer does not have SSD slot option. Hence, you cannot upgrade SSD.
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• Balatekie
    Answer ✓
    HARITH123 said:
    Balatekie said:
    Hi!!

@HARITH123       

NOTE: The computer does not have SSD slot option. Hence, you cannot upgrade SSD.
    so all i need to do is just buy ram of 16gb 8 *2 right no need of anything else right?
    Yes my friend :)

Answers

• Dummytest97
    Dummytest97 Member Posts: 33

Tinkerer

upgrade to 16gb 8gb x 2 and make sure same model so you can get dual channel and buy SSD, make your laptop super fast.
  • Você também pode adicionar um ssd de 2,5" sata 3 e colocar no lugar do dvd. Além disso, você pode comprar um caddy de 9mm e colocar o hd no lugar do dvd!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HARITH123
    upgrade to 16gb 8gb x 2 and make sure same model so you can get dual channel and buy SSD, make your laptop super fast.
    what should i need to upgrade only the ram??..should i buy the ssd too?
  • You can only upgrade ram.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Balatekie
    Answer ✓
    Hi!!

@HARITH123       

• HARITH123
    Balatekie said:
    Hi!!

@HARITH123       

so all i need to do is just buy ram of 16gb 8 *2 right no need of anything else right?
  • Balatekie
    Answer ✓
    HARITH123 said:
    Balatekie said:
    Hi!!

@HARITH123       

Yes my friend :)