Audio Problem aspire e5-576g-5762

AAKASH49
AAKASH49 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
i have acer aspire e5-576g-5762 and i have a weird audio problem. The audio works fine for about half an hour and suddenly though i didnot plug anything it shows "which device u plugged in?". I tried following solution but nothing worked.
1. Updated windows 10 to latest version.
2. Updated bios.
3. Installed the recommended driver from acer.
4. reinstalling audio driver

Reinstalling audio driver brought back audio for a while and again it happens..i Can't find any solutin so please help...Thank you

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Hi @AAKASH49,

Good that you did so many Troubleshooting. Tried to do reset by keeping my files option. 

1. Navigate to Settings. ...
    2. Select "Update & security"
    3. Click Recovery in the left pane. ...
    4. Click Get started under Reset this PC.
    5. Click Remove everything. ->just remove my files->Reset.
    7. Image result for factory reset in win 10Image result for factory reset in win 10Image result for factory reset in win 10Image result for factory reset in win 10Image result for factory reset in win 10
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi!!

@AAKASH49 

Friend I experienced same issue earlier in my laptop and was able to fix it by following the below steps. I recommend you to try below steps and check. 
    1. Press Windows + R, type control panel and then hit Enter, select Hardware and Sound.
    2. Scroll down and select Realtek HD Audio Manager.
    3. Click the folder icon just above and to the right of where it says analog back panel and just below Device Advanced settings.
    4. Uncheck Enable auto popup dialog when device has been plugged in.
    5. Click OK twice.
    6. Now, restart the computer and check the issue.
    Hope this do the trick :)
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)