Need help upgrading Acer Aspire T desktop

Dwebster
Dwebster Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
Hello, I came to this forum to get some information about what parts I will need in order to upgrade my current PC so that it can run games on high settings.
The model is an Aspire T ATC-605-EBH1. Has a Radeon R7 240, an intel core I5 processor 4460, 8 GB DDR3 memory.
I lnow that I will need a new CPU, a new graphics card, and a new power supply, however I have no idea which ones would fit inside the case and would be the best for gaming. 

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    By the final expenses, yes.
    So, if my answer was helpful, accept to mark as resolved and help others in the forum!

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Good Morning Dwebster !

What games do you have in mind that you want to play in these settings?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Dwebster
    Some games I want to play are fallout 76, PUBG, and DayZ. 
    Is the zotac geforce® gtx 1050 mini a good choice? are there any other components I will need to use this graphics card?

• MaClane
    For the games, to have a good performance without worrying about future upgrades, the ideal would be the following set:

Processor: Core i7-4790
    GPU: GTX 1060 6Gb
    Memory: 16Gb RAM
    Source: 750W

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Dwebster
    Thanks for the info
  • MaClane
    Need some more help with the parts exchange process?
    Any details?

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Dwebster
    No thanks I think I may be better off buying a new PC 
  • MaClane
    Answer ✓
    By the final expenses, yes.
    So, if my answer was helpful, accept to mark as resolved and help others in the forum!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™