Win 10 reinstallation in formatted hard disk

omsingh1
omsingh1 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Sir, i bought acer aspire E5-576 i3 7th gen with 16 gb optane memory . after 1 month updated windows and system get crash with blue screen. Boot failure could not be restored inspire of all try to reset pc .now i want to reinstall OS from microsoft iso dvd but it is again failed with blue screen stop code error with different reason every time. Kindly tell me bios setting step by step before  win 10 installation and after installation .tell is there any driver installation mandatory before windows installation in rest optane mode of hard disk.?.

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,478 Trailblazer
    If you have not tried the ALT+F10 cold boot recovery yet, you should follow the video below to see if you can re-set to a factory fresh condition. If it fails again, you have a likely hardware failure. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• JackE
    If you have not tried the ALT+F10 cold boot recovery yet, you should follow the video below to see if you can re-set to a factory fresh condition. If it fails again, you have a likely hardware failure. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Hi @omsingh1,

Try the media creation tool. You wont have acer default apps. how ever you can download them for free from play store. 
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • omsingh1
    omsingh1 Member Posts: 3 New User
    If boot devices hdd / CD drive is not visible in uefi mode how can anyone install Windows from any file?
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    omsingh1 said:
    If boot devices hdd / CD drive is not visible in uefi mode how can anyone install Windows from any file?
     Try to do a bios default. enable f12 boot menu in bios.  save and exit. 
    Image result for f12 boot menu enable

Restart the computer and tap the f12 key. check if cd or bootable device is detected in it.
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • JackE
    If your machine originally had factory installed Win10 and if the ALT+F10 cold boot reset failed, you have  a hardware failure and should either be returned to the vendor/seller for a refund or exchange ASAP or warranty service should be requested. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ