Acer Sspire 3 A315-31-C59B - Screen frozen?

SwissCows
SwissCows Member Posts: 6 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
 Hello
i have a problem with my acer aspire 3 A315-31-C59B laptop.
i get stuck on the acer start screen.
i have restarted pressed F2 and have reset defaults.
still stuck on the acer start screen.
Tried restarting and F8
still stuck on acer screen 
need help

Answers

• Hello! Is hd recognized in the bios information section? Is windows boot manager in first boot?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SwissCows
    Hddo recognized
    windows boot manager in boot priority
  • Ok! Press alt+f10 before logo Acer for reinstall windows!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • SwissCows
    Alt f10 done
    still same problems
  • Try resetting the internal battery:
    https://youtu.be/NfhgnxUJoZo

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SwissCows
    Resett battery 
    Still same problem
  • In this case, you create a pendrive with windows iso like this:
    Then use the recovery options!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SwissCows
    Hello, I have created a pen drive, I have restarted the laptop with the pendrive (changing the boot priority). I have tried multiple times and always just get a black screen. What am I doing wrong?
  • Make sure you connect an external monitor if the problem persists!
    Also try to enable the f12 boot mode command on the bios and when exiting the bios, press f12 and choose the pendrive!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• SwissCows
    Hello Again,

I finally got the windows 10 installation media to work.
    I have changed the bios boot.
    I can get into the windows reistall program.
    When I try to reinstall I get stuck at arround 80% and get an error message  0x80070570
    Stuck again

• Verify this video:
    https://youtu.be/rUHa-gBJFb0

egydiocoelho Trailblazer