Reset Administrator password

Petro1402
Petro1402 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Anybody can you help me I have tried everything I think, I forgot my administrator password and can not install or delete anything from my Acer Iconia Tablet, I tried reset nothing does not give me the option to wipe or reset to factory setting. Windows 8.1 loaded.

Please help

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Petro1402 said:
    Anybody can you help me I have tried everything I think, I forgot my administrator password and can not install or delete anything from my Acer Iconia Tablet, I tried reset nothing does not give me the option to wipe or reset to factory setting. Windows 8.1 loaded.

Please help
    Is your administrator password a microsoft account. If yes, then reset your microsoft account password from another device. Post that restart this device and enter new password to login
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Android tablets typically don't have a special Administrator password. They just use your Google account. You can go through the process of changing your password by logging into your Google account using a different machine and the password reset function.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.