Redator 15 G9-592 battery stopped charging

qwelil
qwelil Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
One month ago I replaced the battery because the the laptop stopped charging. The new battery worked fine for a hole month then it stopped charging. What should I do?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good afternoon qwelil !

Check the power interruption button.
    If the casing is misaligned or button is not pressed properly, this error may occur.

httpsusv-cdnnet6029997uploadseditor9wdeaflnluruaijpg
    Put some layers of electrical tape to press the button.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• qwelil
    The electrical tape trick kind works but once I start a game the charging led start to plink
  • MaClane
    Check again if the button is pressed firmly.
    Also tighten the access cover screw.
    When playing, let the battery charge at 100% before starting.
    Anyway it is perfectly normal for the battery to discharge when the device is required a high performance because the internal anergy helps to correct the voltages and voltages.
    In some cases it may drop to as much as 30 to 40%

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• qwelil
    Unfortunately, now the battery stopps charging even when the device is off. I tried to push the power interruption button manually and still doesn't charge.
  • MaClane
    In this case I advise you to test another charger, remove the battery and reinsert it.
    Check the interrupt button again.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™