Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Battery Problem Aspire F5-573G

SankalpaSankalpa Posts: 1Member Newbie
edited April 10 in Members Lounge
Im using 

Acer Aspire F5-573G Laptop bt before from 2days im unable use the laptop without power adapter,its doesnt charging itz only 2yrs old laptop  

Comments

• egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 27,844ACE Trailblazer
    edited September 7
    Try pressing this button with a few layers of electrical tape:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • PCgeek0PCgeek0 Posts: 15Member

Tinkerer

I would recommend you to visit the Acer service centre as it seems like the problem is with your battery and you will have to get it replaced.
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 27,844ACE Trailblazer
    It may even be a problem on the battery @PCgeek0! However, I already helped several users that the problem was not on the battery, but rather on that power interruption button, which may be badly pressed!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • calebongcalebong Posts: 3Member New User
    Did you manage to solve it? Im facing same problem now
  • Abood23Abood23 Posts: 1Member New User
    Bought the laptop a year ago, brand new, but now the battery dies in 20 minuets, previously it used to stay for up to 2 hours tried so many methods but none of them worked, i even deleted so many useless applications, but now i dont know what to do? please give me advice