Aspire V15 Nitro VN7-593G (16GB RAM, Intel SSD, GTX 1060) Bad and Old Support & Drivers

BestDay
BestDay Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in 2020 Archives
hello
I have mentioned VN7-593G Laptop that is a High-end Laptop. but Drivers in Acer site are so old, conversely other Brands have better support/Drivers for older Products than my high-end product. in support and drivers site, dates of drivers are so old. it means support is End! Really?
Furthermore than Old Drivers, there are 3 problems:
1. Acer Care Center and Acer Quick Access that are Acer Softwares, are so Old and Not Applicable. Need to Update them to access some features like "auto PC shutdown" or "Keyboard Backlight control" or "monitoring Temperature/Speed of Fan" or "set shortcuts for quick access to features" or other perfect features... .
2. BIOS must update to support Keyboard Backlight Timing even in Power Supply (Now it is active in Battery Supply). please set an option to control Timing of keyboard backlight for Power/Battery Supply.
3. Dolby Audio feature is a very simple client, even it don't work properly. for example it have 5 Methods (Dynamic, Movie, Music, Game, Voice) that have problems. Dynamic is very buggy and do NOT understand Music or game or movie category to compatible with them and take a Nice sound. furthermore when I open Settings in Windows 10, Dolby Turn Off and after 30 seconds it Turn On. Why? this is a buggy Client that there is No Time expended to test and build it. furthermore switch to 5 Methods are so Difficult, First Must open it then change Method for hearing a Good sound. why? take a shortcut for it or something better and applicable client. Furthermore in Product catalog there is name of Dolby Atmos. but it is not accessible and must Buy this feature to use it. like a product that never have this feature, but my product must have this one. please take care of our Money and support.

BIOS update didn't care about keyboard Backlight.

Thanks for your Attention
BestDay

Comments