Does the Acer Nitro 5's (NH.Q3XEM.001) USB-C port output to a display?

Alyafi
Alyafi Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i have another display screen i want to be like extend project connect by usb type c 3.1 gen 1 and it has vga cable i think to brought this product : https://i.imgur.com/U0xddwX.jpg can it work with my laptop!?

Answers

• Alyafi

Tinkerer

tobimaru said:

I don't know what's mean hub and, my product not working if I buy it! and, I want to show me in pictures about hub item.
  • Alyafi

Tinkerer

Can you guys let me know which item can pair my display screen?!
  • Alyafi

Tinkerer

No one can help me!
  • Alyafi

Tinkerer

For example these item which one work good for my laptop to connect with my screen:

USB 3.1 to VGA

USB 3.0 to VGA 

HDMI to VGA 

I want to know for buying from these :):astonished:
  • Hello! In order for you to use an external monitor in the usb port 3.1, this port must be second generation and compatible with thunderbolt technology!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Alyafi

Tinkerer

Hello! In order for you to use an external monitor in the usb port 3.1, this port must be second generation and compatible with thunderbolt technology!
    Thank you for this information but I would like to know the alternative for usb c!?
  • As your 3.1 usb port is not second generation, I believe the adapter will not work! However, I believe the adapter to the hdmi port, might work!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Alyafi

Tinkerer

As your 3.1 usb port is not second generation, I believe the adapter will not work! However, I believe the adapter to the hdmi port, might work!
    I ordered this item I hopefully it's work good and it's coming today and I will check the result with HDMI to VGA.

"HP HDMI to VGA adapter"

• jmin91
    jmin91 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Alyafi said:
    As your 3.1 usb port is not second generation, I believe the adapter will not work! However, I believe the adapter to the hdmi port, might work!
    I ordered this item I hopefully it's work good and it's coming today and I will check the result with HDMI to VGA.

"HP HDMI to VGA adapter"

Hey, did this work? Because I'm thinking about buying this.
  • Alyafi

Tinkerer

jmin91 said:
    Alyafi said:

"HP HDMI to VGA adapter"

Hey, did this work? Because I'm thinking about buying this.
    Yes, It's Worked perfectly 🌹❤️.
  • jmin91
    jmin91 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Awesome - I also purchased it too and works perfectly. Thanks!