Acer Aspire ES 13 doesn't charge

Lanzuela63
Lanzuela63 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
My Acer Aspire ES 13 laptop doesn't charge, or even show its light and it even has an unremovable battery, how do I fix this?

Answers

• Hello! What is the exact model of your notebook? Example v3-571-6682! Do the battery and power LEDs light up or flash?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jmways08
    jmways08 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I got the same problem. When i plugged it in the LED lights up but still doesn't charge. And when i turn it on, it only shows the acer logo after that it turns off again. What can i do to repair it?
  • jmways08
    jmways08 Member Posts: 2 New User
    My acer model was ES1-332-C8FS
  • @jmways08 Ideally, you create a new topic. Add me by putting an @.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)