BSOD Aspire 3 A315-41G-R4BW

Multikiller556
Multikiller556 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
So i have an Acer Aspire 3 A315-41G-R4BW and i reformatted it and installed Windows 10 Pro. After that, things got messed up. When i install drivers for my gpu, it goes Blue screen whenever i play or when i shutdown my laptop. What do i need to do? What do i need to install?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning Multikiller556 !

Before you updated the video drivers, did you update all the others?
    Have you installed the Visual C ++, DirectX, NETFramework, etc libraries?
    What version of Adrenalin did you use?

Did you try this?
    https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-19-3-1

Have you tried Acser's approved drivers?
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7540?b=1

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Multikiller556
    Yes. I already use the latest adrenaline ver 19.3 something. But i think i must install first C++ and Direct X. Can you list the essential things i must install first? Thank you in advance.
  • MaClane
    So try first to update all the default drivers from the Acer website I gave you.
    After that, use Windows Update to install all the missing libraries and dependencies.
    Only after that reinstall the AMD drivers.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Multikiller556
    MaClane said:
    So try first to update all the default drivers from the Acer website I gave you.
    After that, use Windows Update to install all the missing libraries and dependencies.
    Only after that reinstall the AMD drivers.

Thank you!! I hope this works!!
  • MaClane
    Once you have accomplished everything, post here the result.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• Multikiller556
    MaClane dijo:

I think I'll just downgrade my laptop into windows 7. I already done installing libraries such as Visual c++, directx,net framework. But still i get the same result whenever i install the drivers of my gpu. And also according to my research, this things occurs when only you upgraded your system into windows 10 so i think i must downgrade my system into windows 7
  • Akihitokun
    Akihitokun Member Posts: 48 Troubleshooter
    MaClane dijo:

I think I'll just downgrade my laptop into windows 7. I already done installing libraries such as Visual c++, directx,net framework. But still i get the same result whenever i install the drivers of my gpu. And also according to my research, this things occurs when only you upgraded your system into windows 10 so i think i must downgrade my system into windows 7
    How was it using windows 7? I also have graphic driver problem. I did a clean format of the newest iso from windows but when I updated my drivers, the screen just blacks out or turns blue screen. Then I need to restore to an early point or uninstall the driver through safe mode. I've tried the acer oem drivers, tried drivers from amd, tried drivers from windows update, and also from driver booster but nothing works, still the same outcome even installing in safe mode manually.

My laptop is Acer A315 41G with Ryzen 7 2700U processor with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx. Now I'm stuck with the microsoft basic display driver. I also want to try using windows 7, how was it? 

Also, PLEASE ACER!!! UPDATE YOUR DRIVERS! T-T
  • MaClane
    Good afternoon Akihitokun !

To keep the forum organized and your questions more visible, please avoid posting to topics that have already been resolved, opened by other users or inactive.
    Always open a new post, as it has been guided by moderators.
    Put an @ in front of my name that will guide you there for any questions.

Just a few questions:
    1- Acer does not develop drivers.
    Just test, approve and make available drivers for a given project
    2- Windows 7 has been disconnected and there are no driver updates for the hardware on this system.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™