Aspire Z3-710 I lost all drivers

Lisawerry
Lisawerry Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives
The wireless keyboard and mouse, and touchscreen is not working. Found an old wired keyboard and mouse and when it's booting up I can get into the bios(F12) but can't do anything. I'm stuck on lock screen and can't login. 

Answers

• hellobilly
    hellobilly Member Posts: 62 Troubleshooter
    Lisawerry said:
    The wireless keyboard and mouse, and touchscreen is not working. Found an old wired keyboard and mouse and when it's booting up I can get into the bios(F12) but can't do anything. I'm stuck on lock screen and can't login.
    I might be misunderstanding but I'll give it a shot.
    I noticed that Acer always uses InsydeH20, which can be used with the arrow keys. Since you said you lost all your drivers, the keyboard that's built in won't work. Try navigating with that old keyboard. You can use an old computer to install your PC's drivers, and then transfer them with an USB.
  • jayandsilentbob
    jayandsilentbob Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

This sounds somewhat similar to https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/538895/all-in-one-pc-aspire-z3-710-is-not-responding-to-wireless-keyboard-mouse which has also recently been causing some problems (including for me)...  I haven't made any progress in getting any access to the computer.  No keyboard, no mouse, no touchscreen since the recent Windows 10 updates.