Acer Quick Access VX5-591G

Options

Answers

• JohnCena
    JohnCena Member Posts: 460 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options

Wow, there is a lot of feature. Can I use them all?
  • JohnCena
    Options
    And how can I reinstall the Acer Power Button?
  • JohnCena
    Options

Can I use all of this features?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Not all features will be enabled! Try enabling epowermanagement in this key!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JohnCena
    Options
    There is a sub key called PowerButton 

• JohnCena
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I found the power button but now where is the missing features like ColorIntelligence?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Go in quick access and powerbutto, type 1
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The collor inteligence feature is in quick access!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    Options
    The collor inteligence feature is in quick access!

No.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    here my friend:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    Options
    here my friend:

Can I do the same thing with CoolBoost my friend?
  • JohnCena
    Options
    There is some features that not listed in Quick Access but it is in folder. But some features like SwitchLock comes and dissapears.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Coolboost only works on some models! Make sure you can turn it on!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    Options
    And in folders and regedit there is eSIM. How can I setup it?
  • JohnCena
    Options

Like this.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The supports need to have input to the sim card! Most notebooks do not have this port!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    Options
    The supports need to have input to the sim card! Most notebooks do not have this port!
    But eSIM doesn't need a SIM card inserted.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Okay, but it is necessary that esim is installed in the notebook!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    Options
    Okay, but it is necessary that esim is installed in the notebook!

How can I install the eSIM?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    The vx5-591g model does not have the installation port for esim!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer