Acer Quick Access VX5-591G

Options

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    can you tell the exact model of your notebook? example an515-51-75kz! Also try disabling this service before installing the program:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JohnCena
    JohnCena Member Posts: 460 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    I can't disable it. Model is VX5-591G-7610
  • JohnCena
    edited March 2019
    Options
    When I try to disable it gives error 1061- System can't accept control messages now.
  • JohnCena
    edited March 2019
    Options
    When I try to stop the service it gives the error 1061-System can not accept control messages now.
  • JohnCena
    Options
    What is the version windows 10? 1803 ou 1809? What is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!
    Model:VX5-591G-7610
  • JohnCena
    Options
    When I try to stop service in services.msc it gives error 1061.
  • JohnCena
    Options
    Sorry for sending same message 3 times I was writing it with my PC and I switched to mobile and its lagged.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JohnCena
    Options
    No, I mean I can't uninstall so I can't install.
  • JohnCena
    Options
    It must stop the service but it can't.
  • JohnCena
    Options
    No version matters, I must uninstall first. While doing uninstall it must delete the services but it can't.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    What is the error that appears when uninstalling acer quick access? Incidentally, can you also check if the program is uninstalled in safe mode?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    Options
    The error is "Radio Management Service (RMSvc) can not stopped"
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Is there any active quick access service in msconfig?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    Options
    Is there any active quick access service in msconfig?

No.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I suggest you try reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo! You need to back up your files first!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    Options
    I suggest you try reinstalling windows by pressing alt + f10 before the Acer logo! You need to back up your files first!
    Umm... This is stupid reinstalling windows for an app.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• JohnCena
    Options
  • JohnCena
    Options
    Yes, I uninstalled and installed new verison but something is missing.