i bought recently laptop through online but now its showing product key kindly help

prashanths
prashanths Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 2019 in Laptops
Machine serial number is NXGY3SI005XXXXXXXXXXX

PRODUCT KEY Required 
contact number + XXXXXXXXXX

email id XXXXXXXXXXX@gmail.com kindly help me 

[Post edited to remove inappropriate or personal content -Acer-Manny]

Best Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    @prashanths

You dont need to share your personal details. Try the steps below to fix the issue. 

1. After you login to the device press and hold " Windows + R " to launch RUN 
    2. type this command "SLUI.EXE 4" ( Without quotes )
    3. it should display contact number. Do contact that number and it would ask you for a code. Just type the code displayed on the screen to activate your device
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Rudy21
    Answer ✓
    prashanths

You would have to type that command in RUN box to launch it press and hold windows button and press letter "R". then type the command.

Answers

• Rudy21
    Answer ✓
    @prashanths

You dont need to share your personal details. Try the steps below to fix the issue. 

1. After you login to the device press and hold " Windows + R " to launch RUN 
    2. type this command "SLUI.EXE 4" ( Without quotes )
    3. it should display contact number. Do contact that number and it would ask you for a code. Just type the code displayed on the screen to activate your device
  • prashanths
     after I logged as per your suggestion,there is some error,please find the problem and help me out..
  • Rudy21
    Answer ✓
    prashanths

You would have to type that command in RUN box to launch it press and hold windows button and press letter "R". then type the command.
  • prashanths
    itsgeting error
  • prashanths
    if I press "browse",there displaying like this...if I press "ok "notjing showing on the disply
  • prashanths
    Here indicates Windows not activated and error,,...i brought new laptop before 6 months,,,please help me out,,or suggest product key