sanmig Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
My 10 keys is not working even the num lock is ON/OFF.  Please help

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    The keys that do not work, are these?

Is the acer quick access program installed?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sanmig
    Answer ✓
    yes, Acer quick access installed

Answers

• What is the exact model of notebook? Example an515-51-75kz! Have you checked if the bios of your model has a function called fucnction key behavior?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • sanmig
    Aspire E 15 E5-575G-57D4.  I've done the bios keypad addition.  Do you think it might be on the FN + keys?  Thanks
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    The keys that do not work, are these?

Is the acer quick access program installed?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sanmig
    Answer ✓
    yes, Acer quick access installed
  • Did my tip solve your problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• sanmig
    your last Question was "is my acer quick answer program installed" YES, it's installed.  
  • OK! Try uninstalling the keyboard driver from the device manager to see if it solves the problem:

Also, take a keyboard test here: 
    http://en.key-test.ru/

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• vikraj
    vikraj Member Posts: 1 New User
    still having problem ? if you ar still having same issue so i have resolved my issye many times on thi website - > http://keyboardtestt.com/