PLEASE HELP Acer Nitro 5 Static grinding like noise coming from middle right side of PC(ANA515-53-52

Options
fireexplorer23
fireexplorer23 Member Posts: 52 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I got my Acer Nitro 5 ANA515-53-52FA on Christmas 2018 and have run into some minor issues but the one that keeps catching my attention is the strange noise it often makes. The noise is a grinding almost electric static sound coming from the right middle of my keyboard where the enter key and number pad are located. The sound will happen quite often and lasts like 5 seconds. I haven't noticed a too big of a performance change besides at times it will take several clicks to get on a page or program or make take a minute to load and my videos will freeze at time. I have had frame issues with CPU intensive games lately like roblox. I don't know if the sound is related. MY SPECS ARE ICORE I5 8TH GEN 16GB RAM 1TB HHD and NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050. 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Hello! Is the sound perceptible in an audio recording? Are you plugging the notebook into a grounded electrical outlet? Have you tried resetting the battery to see if it solves the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • fireexplorer23
    Options
    Hello! Is the sound perceptible in an audio recording? Are you plugging the notebook into a grounded electrical outlet? Have you tried resetting the battery to see if it solves the problem?
    When ever I try to record the sound it isn't audible and I am plugged into a grounded outlet how do I reset the battery?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,903 Trailblazer
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Are you plugging in a stabilizer or a nobreak, or do you plug the notebook directly into the wall outlet? To reset the battery, watch this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhgnxUJoZo
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • fireexplorer23
    Options
    Are you plugging in a stabilizer or a break, or do you plug the notebook directly into the wall outlet? To reset the battery, watch this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfhgnxUJoZo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--rx3Uee3V8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt1kB5XHj-Q
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    I have the impression that the noise is coming from the fans, see:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Also check the hd is in trouble, using the program crystaldiskinf! https://crystalmark.info/redirect.php?product=CrystalDiskInfo

egydiocoelho Trailblazer