How Reinstall Helios 300 Software?

Options
WatsUp716Here
WatsUp716Here Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Recently my laptop blue screened so i took it to best buy and had it fixed but they formatted it so everything is gone including all the software that automatically installs when you first buy the laptop i.e Predator Sense

I didn't do backup acer center thing before hand so that option is off the table
I have Predator model PH315-51 if that helps

Best Answer

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes.
    All drivers work together.
    You must download and install them all, according to your operating system and the features of your model.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

Answers

• MaClane
    Options
    Good night WatsUp716Here !

All drivers and applications can be downloaded directly from the Acer support website: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/SG/content/support-product/7603?b=1

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• WatsUp716Here
    Options
    MaClane said:

All drivers and applications can be downloaded directly from the Acer support website: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/SG/content/support-product/7603?b=1

Do i have to download and install all of them one by one? i tried to just download predator sense alone and it didnt work
  • MaClane
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Yes.
    You must download and install them all, according to your operating system and the features of your model.

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

• WatsUp716Here
    Options
    MaClane said:
    Yes.

MaClane said:

Thanks everything is installed and working I really appreciate the help
  • MaClane
    Options
    Great!
    Glad I helped!
    Need something more just post!

Sincerely, J. MaClane ™