Acer aspire 7 A715-71G-57JW Screen Resolution Probleme

Nickname_Pending
Nickname_Pending Member Posts: 2 New User
edited April 12 in 2019 Archives
hey everyone , so im new here so sorry if im posting in the wrong section ,
so i have an acer aspire 7 a715-71G and i love it , recently , the screen broke and it was out of warranty so i had to replace it on 3rd party store , as you guys know , the computer's resolution is 1920x1080. so i took the laptop to the repair shop and i assisted the guy and he replaced my screen for a new one and its working and everything but the probleme is the resolution is stuck at 1366x768 and theres no option to go beyond that to 1920x1080. at first i thought he replaced my screen with a 720p screen but he insured me that he didnt , we even tried the new screen on another computer brand and it shows the resolution 1920x1080 but as soon as he puts it on my acer it shows only 1366x720p. we tried coulpe screens but the issue remains
so my question is , does the screen have to be compatible with acers motherboard (do i have to get on from the exact same model), or is it just a driver issue and theres a fix to it 
i tried reinstalling windows and everything but it didnt help
much apprechiated , thanx 

Comments

• Hello! Have you already uninstalled the drivers for your video cards and then reinstalled them again?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Nickname_Pending
    Nickname_Pending Member Posts: 2 New User
    yes i tried that already , didnt help , i even reinstalled the whole windows operaring system
  • What is the partnumber or model of the new display? Would you like to test with another edp cable? The edp cable is the one connected to the motherboard and monitor!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)