Acer KG271b white screen

Kunthea
Kunthea Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
I got my acer KG271b for about a year now and today it just suddenly display a white screen. Im using 2 monitor setup and the other is working fine. i tried removing the display cable, change power cable and power on and off a few time but still no luck. Now i dont know what to do please help.

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Good Morning Kunthea !

What settings exactly are you using?
    What type of connection and which device is it connected to?
    Have you tried other appliances?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Kunthea
    Kunthea Member Posts: 2 New User
    MaClane said:
    Good Morning Kunthea !

What settings exactly are you using?
    What type of connection and which device is it connected to?
    Have you tried other appliances?

not sure what u mean by what settings but im using display port to my desktop, but regardless of which cable the display is still white even if only the power cable is plug. I've tried using another power plug doesn't work too. My other monitor that is connected to the desktop is working fine. Sorry for the late reply.
  • UnsolvedMystery
    UnsolvedMystery Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey Kunthea. I have just gotten that problem, are you able to fixed it? If yes whats the procedure?