problem with performance helios 300

marwan
marwan Member Posts: 92 Die Hard WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
when i turn on my acer helios 300 the cpu usage is less than 10% when i press ctrl alt del it show black screen for 3 sec and then it show the page,
and when im running a game with cpu usage equal to 50% when i  press ctrl alt del it doesnt show the black screen,
my PROBLEM is why it freeze on start up while cpu usage less than 10%? it should freeze while cpu usage 50% lol,
i used acer care center to optimze the start up and i disable all my programs , how can i fix this problem ?
im tired from trying to fix this unstoppable problemn plz help me

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I believe the problem may be in version 1703! You can shorten the partition so that a new partition is created so you can save your files to the other partition, see:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HgjasKuOBw
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Hello! Could you tell the exact model of your notebook? Example an515-51-75kz!
    Is the notebook configured for high performance power options? Have you already updated windows and drivers?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • marwan
    i have g3 571 7700hq gtx 1060 6gb    16gb ram
  • Have you checked that updating the latest drivers solves the problem?
    www.intel.com
    www.nvidia.com

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• marwan
    i have the latest drivers , and i have win10 1703 version
  • Have you tried downloading updates from windows through windows update? Ever tried upgrading to 1809? https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• marwan
    Have you tried downloading updates from windows through windows update? Ever tried upgrading to 1809? https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445
    if i upgrade to 1809 do i lost my apps and my files ?
  • Ideally, you should back up your files as a precaution!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• marwan
    the integrated graphic intel hd 630 have driver from 9/26/2017 but i check for driver on intel website i found 2019 driver when i tried to install it , it gived me error "the installation package is not supported by this processor type" , can i know what is the last graphic driver for i7 7700hq ?
  • marwan
    when i disabled intel hd graphic card the problem fixed but now when i run games it run too laggy , 
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• marwan
    i have downloaded this driver but it give me error this package is not supported by this processor type , i have win10 1703 version
  • marwan
    the problem its from the intel hd graphic how can i fix it
  • Could you tell the exact model of your notebook? Example g3-571-77hk! Also, I believe this problem is occurring because your windows is still in version 1703! have you tried upgrading to 1809? https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=799445
    It is necessary to backup beforehand as a precaution!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• marwan
    i have acer helios 300 g3-571
  • marwan
    i didnt update to win10 1809 because i dont have external drive to backup my files 
  • You can partition the hd by decreasing the size of the partition in Disk Management and then clicking Decrease Volume:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• marwan
    You can partition the hd by decreasing the size of the partition in Disk Management and then clicking Decrease Volume:

can you explain to me more ?
    i have 237gb ssd and i have 30gb free space  
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,305 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    I believe the problem may be in version 1703! You can shorten the partition so that a new partition is created so you can save your files to the other partition, see:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HgjasKuOBw

egydiocoelho Trailblazer