Problems installing and running Nitrosense

amazin_razin
amazin_razin Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, I tried to open Nitrosense and all it did was flash the start up window repeatedly. After reading about others having similar issues, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Nitrosense from the acer website but it doesn't show up anywhere. I've tried multiple times to re download it and a couple of times it's come up with the "Nitrosense service" app, but other times it comes up with nothing at all. I have just updated to the latest BIOS AFTER trying to download Nitrosense again and it's still not working.

Answers

• tobimaru
    tobimaru Member Posts: 315 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Did your Nitro 5 initially come with Nitro Sense preinstalled or did you manually add it after purchase? I ask because some Nitro series laptops DO NOT come with Nitro Sense and are not intended to use it. These Nitro models come with a different software called 'Acer Quick Access' which is not the same but has some of the same features. My AN515-51 would not run Nitro Sense, but it does run Predator Sense after some tinkering. If you search these forums, there is information on how to run Predator Sense on the Nitro 5. It will run in unison with Acer Quick Access.