My Aspire One Cloudbook 14 won't reset

Aspire90210
Aspire90210 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I recently forgot my password to my Aspire so i've been trying to reset the computer. I've clicked troubleshoot and clicked reset this pc and clicked remove everything to start off fresh and it gets to about 62% and stops there, then it says it cannot reset the computer. I've tried booting back into windows but it ends up in a boot loop where windows won't load anymore.

Best Answer

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    I recently forgot my password to my Aspire so i've been trying to reset the computer. I've clicked troubleshoot and clicked reset this pc and clicked remove everything to start off fresh and it gets to about 62% and stops there, then it says it cannot reset the computer. I've tried booting back into windows but it ends up in a boot loop where windows won't load anymore.
    Yeah this happens because of the low storage space in the device. you would have to use another computer to create windows media creation tool to reload the operating system. Use the link to create and install it. ( Remember using windows media creation tool would not bring Acer applications. However, you can install most of acer apps from acer website )
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Yeah this happens because of the low storage space in the device. you would have to use another computer to create windows media creation tool to reload the operating system. Use the link to create and install it. ( Remember using windows media creation tool would not bring Acer applications. However, you can install most of acer apps from acer website )
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer