Cannot install drivers for EB490QK monitor (windows 10 x64)

Options
Jhereck
Jhereck Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
Hi,

I downloaded drivers for my EB490QK monitors, and when i go to device manager, update drivers for the monitor, select the folder where they are uncompressed, windows says best drivers for my device are already installed (it's genuine plug and play display drivers).

Any help would be appreciated !

Thanks

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good afternoon Jhereck !

The version of Windows uses PnP system requiring no drivers for direct recognition of functions.
    Does your monitor have any configuration problems?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Jhereck
    Options
    I got problems with monitors after wake up from sleep : one of the 3 EB490BQ got bad contrast, more luminosity and got "flashs" on it.

That's why i wanna try to install drivers, cause i already changed DP cables and so on.
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Have you tried using any driver automation software such as DriverBooster?
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• Jhereck
    Options
    Yeah i did, no driver for the monitors.