Customer Service fail

BroBro
BroBro Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 20 in 2019 Archives
I have an older Acer Aspire One laptop and the windows activation key is worn off on the bottom. My goal is to get my activation key.

So, I called customer service and got transferred to some 3rd party company that wont help me and I cant find any other way to contact someone who can help. The 3rd party company kept saying they are going to charge me fees for talking on the phone (A JOKE RIGHT???). I can barely understand what they are saying.

Anyways, can I please get some actual support so I can reformat my computer? Please and thank you. It uses Windows XP.

Answers

• Hello! What is the model of your computer? Have you used the productkey program? https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/produkey.zip
    Can you inform the partnumber of your model?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • BroBro
    BroBro Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited March 2019
    Hello! What is the model of your computer? Have you used the productkey program? https://www.nirsoft.net/utils/produkey.zip
    Can you inform the partnumber of your model?
    MODEL: Acer Aspire one series ZG5
    No. I haven't tried the product key program - looks fishy.
    Not sure where to get a part number?
  • You can download the program! There is no virus! I've already downloaded this file from this site myself!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)