Missing resolution options in some games - Helios 500

Options
Jerr
Jerr Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, I'm wondering why I'm missing some resolution in some games, at the moment I'm trying to play CS:GO on 1920x1080, but I'd like to be able to play on 1600, or try some even lower resolutions like 1200, but there are like 3 total options for me to choose from, two 13xx resolutions and 1920x1080, why am I missing so many other options, and is there a way to bypass this?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Options
    Jerr said:
    Hi, I'm wondering why I'm missing some resolution in some games, at the moment I'm trying to play CS:GO on 1920x1080, but I'd like to be able to play on 1600, or try some even lower resolutions like 1200, but there are like 3 total options for me to choose from, two 13xx resolutions and 1920x1080, why am I missing so many other options, and is there a way to bypass this?
    Aspect ratio coming into play here? Some games allow to pick aspect ratio, and show resolutions pertaining to the selected aspect ratio only.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045