Management of 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD

papasito69
papasito69 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have purchased a NITRO5 AN515-52 with W-10, i7 with 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD. I thought it was a hybrid, as I had one with 16GB SSD, and that W-10 managed the location of programs and everything else. I'm afraid it's S.O. and all the applications are installed on the 128 GB SSD and as soon as it is full, it IS finished! I will have a full SSD and an empty 1 TB HDD.
Can someone confirm this or give me some advice so that W-10 works with the two discs?

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    I have purchased a NITRO5 AN515-52 with W-10, i7 with 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD. I thought it was a hybrid, as I had one with 16GB SSD, and that W-10 managed the location of programs and everything else. I'm afraid it's S.O. and all the applications are installed on the 128 GB SSD and as soon as it is full, it IS finished! I will have a full SSD and an empty 1 TB HDD.
    Can someone confirm this or give me some advice so that W-10 works with the two discs?
    For smoother access anytime installing applications would take space from C drive which would be your SSD. During installation of any application it would ask you to select the path on where you want to install. You can choose 1TB HDD to save some space on SSD. 

You can try the steps in this link to save space on your SSD drive.
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer