What to do to Correct it?

Rowe
Rowe Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
Having internet connection problems, and repeatedly get a portal Services stopped working. Very frustrated!  Also, my camera is saying that I have no room for pictures? 

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Rowe said:
    Having internet connection problems, and repeatedly get a portal Services stopped working. Very frustrated!  Also, my camera is saying that I have no room for pictures? 
    when do you get this portal services stopped working message. regarding camera with no room for pictures ( Could you help us with the storage capacity of your device. because if there is no enough space in your device you could not take pictures )
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Rowe
    Rowe Member Posts: 2 New User
    I play a game and afterwards, it stops working and my internet connection is not working..and then I will get a message (Unfortunately your portal system is not working) I have cleared up files and deleted old apps . Plus my photos goes to the cloud.   I should then be able to take photos, but camera still says it's full. 
  • ChristopherLogan
    ChristopherLogan Member Posts: 4 New User
    Hi Rowe, Try to use a different network connection to check if this is your phones problem or networks.  And, also you should try using Sd-Card to support your data limits.