Contacting Acer (e-mail)

Options
Ronanb87
Ronanb87 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
How do i e-mail ACER? I sent a chromebook in for repair over the holidays (bought a new laptop meanwhile), it came back with the exact same issue, now warranty has run out so chat support doesn't work. I only see phone numbers and no e-mails.

Their own tech paperwork says they didn't fix anything since there was no issues (it took me 5 minutes to have the same issue, complete lock out and/or graphical bug). Someone didn't do their job!...

Answers

• Ronanb87
    Options
    To add the cherry on top (and why i went back to my 'repaired' acer chromebook),  the new chromebook i purchased over the holidays is also an Acer. It now has the dreaded 'can't login' issue and it's only a few months old (and powerwash/reset does nothing to help).

So Acer... what the heck?... I need a back up for my back up apparently...
  • Ronanb87
    Options
    Maybe a ACER employee/mod can reach in and post a way to contact them (not via phone, so there's a papertrace, plus... what about mute people!?).
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Hi Ronanb87,

I am very sorry to hear this and all the inconveniences this has cause you. Can you please send me a PM with the S/N of your unit and your contact information, so I can request a call back from our support center for follow up?

Unfortunately theirs no email available, support is through chat or phone, but the chat option is not working for you because your Chromebook is out of warranty at this point. Please keep in mind that the Acer 
    community is not a direct portal to Customer service, technical support or sales (store), Acer employees (moderators) read the various topics posted here and you will notice that some will interact with members when appropriate, but primarily the community was designed as a peer to peer support community, a place where members can exchange their own advice and ideas.   

If you need technical assistance for the new Chromebook, we recommend contacting our local Acer support for better assistance: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact

Thanks in advance,

Acer-Manny