Device stop working. Iconia one 8 bi850

Options
Aman786
Aman786 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 18 in 2019 Archives
I have Iconia one 8 bi850.
Last night it was working fine. I just power off it for saving battery. But in the morning when I try to power on it doesn't work. I try to charge it but it's not charging. 
Now I didn't know what was happened to it n how to fix it.

Best Answer

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Aman786 said:
    Last night it was working fine. I just power off it for saving battery. But in the morning when I try to power on it doesn't work. I try to charge it but it's not charging. 
    Check if there is any reset pinhole next to the power button. If so, use any suitable tool and hold it for 30 sec. Post which try to charge the device. Also, alternatively test the device with any other working charger. 
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,816 Trailblazer
    Options
    Any chance the charger has failed? If the tablet has just gotten stuck in a sleep mode you can press and hold power forv30 sec or so, wait a bit then try to start it normally.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Aman786 said:
    Check if there is any reset pinhole next to the power button. If so, use any suitable tool and hold it for 30 sec. Post which try to charge the device. Also, alternatively test the device with any other working charger. 
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Aman786
    Aman786 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thanks for help it's working now.

• pjohng
    pjohng Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi I am having this problem also. I have tried the advice but the tablet still appears to be dead. Anything else please