How do i send my desktop back?

Xenosai
Xenosai Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited February 15 in 2019 Archives
Ok so my computer keeps getting bsod kernel traps with 00000000008 error code and i tried almost everything, now i wanna send it back for reparation, where do i ship it to and what should the shipment contain?

Answers

• Hello! What is the exact model of your computer? Example an515-51-75kz! Have you tried reinstalling windows like this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFuWwuc2oH4
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Xenosai

Tinkerer

Hello! What is the exact model of your computer? Example an515-51-75kz! Have you tried reinstalling windows like this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFuWwuc2oH4
    Hello, thanks for answering, i have a Acer Predator G3-710 I10606 and yes i have tried re installing windows
  • What is the operating system version? Have you tried upgrading to 1809? Have you tried updating the drivers? What is the bios version? Check this information by pressing windows + r and typing msinfo32!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Xenosai

Tinkerer

What is the operating system version? Have you tried upgrading to 1809? Have you tried updating the drivers? What is the bios version? Check this information by pressing windows + r and typing msinfo32!
    I have tried all of it and im at the point where i get it when starting up at this point i dont see any other way then to send it back problem is i dont know where to send it back.
  • How long have you bought the desktop? Are you still in the warranty period? Would you like to hit a photo with the error? In what country do you live?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    To answer the original question... Just contact Acer support for your locale and they'll setup the warranty process for you.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.