Predator G3-571-77QK blutooth- wireless conflict

Devilthorn
Devilthorn Member Posts: 25 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi. I`ve bought Acer Predator Helios 300 G3/571/77QK, almost a year ago. Firstly, I want to tell this is a great machine for a money it costs. I really like it.
However, couple months ago, I have noticed that turning on bluetooth, while Predator is connected to my home WiFi, causes a loss of wireless DL/UL speed. Everything works perfect, unless I turn on bluetooth on Predator. And it is not even matter do I connect something via bluetooth or not (external bluetooth loudspeaker for example). For example, if my DL/UL speed is 20/2 mbps (before turn on bluetooth), i drops on to 5/0.5 mbps after I turn on bluetooth. Also, latency (ping) goes wild, which makes any online gaming impossible. I can´t even watch video on Youtube without stucking.
I use Win 10 Home 64 bit. Apart from that, everything else works perfectly and I´m very happy with the product.
I guess it´s some driver conflict.

Best Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    download for here:
    https://www.ath-drivers.eu/qualcomm-atheros-download-drivers-nr-355-with-code-1945.html
    Also use this program to update the other drivers: https://drp.su/en
    Uncheck these programs:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Did updating the drivers solve the problem?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Hello! Could you inform idhardware of wlan network card and bluetooth, so?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Devilthorn
    Here are Wireless card and Bluetooth IDs.

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    download for here:
    https://www.ath-drivers.eu/qualcomm-atheros-download-drivers-nr-355-with-code-1945.html
    Also use this program to update the other drivers: https://drp.su/en
    Uncheck these programs:

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Answer ✓
    Did updating the drivers solve the problem?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Devilthorn
    Fixed.
    Obrigado e tenha um bom dia.
    Saudações da Croácia.
  • Great my friend =)

egydiocoelho Trailblazer