Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Where to find maximum upgradable ram for AO722-C52kk?

jokjok Posts: 6Member

Tinkerer

I know https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/475559/what-is-the-maximum-ram-for-the-aspire-one-722?breakffcache=349d0 exists, but I want to know where that answer got that information. The maximum amount of ram that can be upgraded to isn't listed on the details page so I'm not sure where they got that information from. I know the motherboard for this is JE10-BZ, but I haven't found any sources that detail the maximum ram for this board.

Comments

• IVAN_PCIVAN_PC Posts: 3,961ACE Pathfinder
    edited February 28
    Hi.

Memory Single-channel DDR3 SDRAM support with one soDIMM module:
    Up to 2 GB of DDR3 system memory
    Up to 1 GB of DDR3 system memory (Windows® 7 Starter for small notebook PCs)

These are the details of the service manual, you can pass, this software about your operating system.

Regards.

Si esta es "la respuesta", haga clic en "Aceptar como solución" para ayudar a otros a encontrarla.
    If this is "the answer," click "Accept as a solution" to help others find it.

• Some versions of this model come with 4GB of RAM, see:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • jokjok Posts: 6Member

Tinkerer

IVAN_PC Where did you get the service manual? Is it available for non Acer support personnel?
  • Acer allows ACE users to download service manuals, but we can not make them available for download!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
    jok dijo:
    IVAN_PC Where did you get the service manual? Is it available for non Acer support personnel?

Sorry this is not possible, so I leave fragments of the manual, but all information, leaves the manual, which I leave.

Regards.
    Si esta es "la respuesta", haga clic en "Aceptar como solución" para ayudar a otros a encontrarla.

Tinkerer

Thank you all for the information.

You're welcome. ;)

Tinkerer

I ran the Crucial scan and it says that 4 GB ram can be used on the system.
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 21,019ACE Trailblazer
    I think your system may use 4GB of ram as there are similar models that came with this setup! I recommend you download aida64 to see the ram settings!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

Tinkerer

edited March 5
    I bought 4 GB DDR3 soDIMM module and it works. The service guide is incorrect and misleading. I understand that other similar models came with this setup; however, the serial number is unique to this model and the service manual for it is incorrect.
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 21,019ACE Trailblazer
    Accept our answers to put the topic as solved!

egydiocoelho Trailblazer