Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Looking to possibly upgrade from my dell Inspiron 15 3000 series

DeeRodgeDeeRodge Posts: 3Member New User
edited February 28 in Members Lounge
Hey guys,new user here and possible new owner of a Acer laptop soon., Upgrading from a Dell Inspiron 15. (Mainly for VRChat capabilities in VR as well as Pavlov VR) looking for help and advice on which model of laptop from Acer is able to run smoothly VR programs and games such as VrChat and Pavlov VR. Any suggestions are welcome . Thanks.  My headset for VR is a acer mixed reality unit 

Comments

• adylanchngadylanchng Posts: 2Member New User
    Any of their Predator laptops can run VR. 
  • DeeRodgeDeeRodge Posts: 3Member New User
    Any of their Predator laptops can run VR. 
    Ok awesome. Thanks for the info. Just want to be absolutely sure before I make a move soon. 
  • DeeRodgeDeeRodge Posts: 3Member New User
    Would the Acer Nitro 5 ( stated to not he advertised as VR ready ) be a good enough laptop to quarterback VRChat and Pavlov?
  • PCgeek0PCgeek0 Posts: 15Member New User
    You can choose between Acer Helios predator and Acer nitro series. You will be easily able to run VR programs and games on these laptops by Acer.