Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Storage & Disk Cleanup on Aspire A717-71G with Windows 10

JenEJenE Posts: 8Member

Tinkerer

Hi ACER Community

I have an Aspire A717-71G on Windows 10 (purchased in 2018) which has a c drive: ssd, and a d drive: harddrive. 

After I run disk cleanup, and delete the files, I check and the files are still there. 

For the Temp files can I manually delete them in AppData Local Temp?  

The Compress Your OS drive has a cleanup of 27.4GB. Is there a workaround for this if the disk cleanup does not do it. Or, is it better to leave it as is.

Even though, I don't have much stored on the c drive (cause I store most things on the d drive) which is supposed to be about 250gb ssd, but now it has a storage of 118GB with 9.82gb free. 

Can you help with the storage problem and disk cleanup on it please? 

regards Jen

Comments

• JenEJenE Posts: 8Member

Tinkerer

Sorrym I looked up the specs online, & it's supposed to be the 128gb. For some reason, I thought it was a 250.
  • JenEJenE Posts: 8Member

Tinkerer

It was the files in the Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries filling up roaming in the c drive.