Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

ACER aspire5 mx150 a piece of trash thanks for scamming customers ACER hope u go down someday

i bought a piece of trash from these lousy company and im here to rant abt it coz i think they deserve it even though they never pay attention to customers as much. but its best to let everyone know so u all can save yourself the trouble of not buying anything from these blood suckers. its 2019 and u built a laptop that is worthless....i cant even play an OLD VIDEO GAME without the charging on my laptop going on and off by itself unless i pull it out and plug in the charger socket again and again and this ***** comes and goes. its coz of your lousy idea of having a built in battery (strategy so u can get more money from us to buy batteries)  rather than giving the unattachable battery it had before which was good atleast i could take the batt off when i do full time power on the laptop. i chipped my power socket on the laptop coz i had to smack a the ***** thing in out of frustration...surprisingly it worked for awhile and now the problem came back...what kinda piece of trash are u selling to your customers that we need to abuse the laptop in order to get satisfaction??. u piece of ***** scammer trash. since the community here is more helpful please tell me how i can  resolve this problem....if im gaming with this budget piece of trash laptop that cant even handle a 15 year old game im playing. is there a way i could do some sort of adjustments to the power settings....coz its suppose to make sense....when u use power using apps on the laptop its likewise we know that the charger thats plugged in compensates. but this piece of trash keeps turning off its charge whenever i go back into the game but when i alt+tab or log out of the game and unplug and plug in the charge it starts charging like normal.