I have a Chromebase CA24V requesting me an Enterprise enrollment on initial set up

SosaKitty700
SosaKitty700 Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

I cant find a way to get by it.
Does anyone else has run into this same issue and can help me or give me some tips with this set-up on my Chromebase PC? I actually wanted to be able to login with a gmail account or something?

Model: CA24V

-Sosa-  :)

Best Answer

• Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Ok, after some research I found that this model is only for Video conference so u do need an Enterprise admin account, but they shared in a forum how to bypass/switch it...
    Try this and let us know if it works:

When the Chromebase is booted up for the first time.

- Press Ctrl + Alt + H at the same time.

-  In the windows that appears, select No.

2nd option-  If a Log in attempt has been made

- Do a Power wash

-  After the Chromebase boots, at the first screen, press Ctrl + Alt + H at the same time. In the windows that appears, select No.

:)

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,462 Trailblazer
    Decline it, press ESC key, or click on the X icon. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Coqui13

☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

• SosaKitty700

Tinkerer

JackE  :'(
    Coqui13  :'(
    Nothing worked guys>>> I appreciate helping me here.>    Any other tips?

-Sosa-  
  • SosaKitty700

Tinkerer

Keep asking me the same -Sosa-
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,462 Trailblazer
    Enter an 'x@x'. Click next. Keep entering 'x' or whatever it keeps asking. Don't enter any personal info. If it refuses to go any further or disables the machine, return the machine to the vendor for a replacement or refund. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Coqui13
    Answer ✓
    Ok, after some research I found that this model is only for Video conference so u do need an Enterprise admin account, but they shared in a forum how to bypass/switch it...
    Try this and let us know if it works:

When the Chromebase is booted up for the first time.

- Press Ctrl + Alt + H at the same time.

-  In the windows that appears, select No.

2nd option-  If a Log in attempt has been made

- Do a Power wash

-  After the Chromebase boots, at the first screen, press Ctrl + Alt + H at the same time. In the windows that appears, select No.

:)

• Robo129
    Robo129 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

I have the same problem!! Chromebase 24 everything stops at the Enrollment Enterprise.  I have tried everything known to mankind to try and bypass this enrollment!!  It seems that Google Chrome is making this device unusable!!  I have reinstalled the o/s, have done a Power Wash with the same results.  It honestly sucks.  I contacted Acer who gave me a little help but with no results.  Is this the only solution to scrap this system? it's incredible that Google Chrome is holding a user hostage rendering this device unusable because of this enrollment.  If anyone can advise otherwise, please help before this goes to the recycle!!  I have 3 Acer computers, all working fantastic but this has me, am lost for words!!!!!!