What is the best graphics card for acer veriton x6610G

What is the best graphics card for acer veriton x6610G? I currently have an Asus Radeon R5 230 low profile graphics card. I would like to upgrade the card. However due the small form factor case, I cannot use a wide video card. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Answers

• Jack22
    Jack22 ACE Posts: 3,652 Pathfinder
    @Beorn_Hobbit
    check the below link to know which will be compatible and good for your unit.
    https://www.userbenchmark.com/System/Acer-Veriton-X6610G/989

Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Beorn_Hobbit
    Beorn_Hobbit Member Posts: 3 New User
    A few of the graphics cards mentioned in the list would not fix into the Acer Veriton case. Do anyone else have any suggestions on a better low profile graphics card that is only one bracket width??
  • Fedez
    Fedez Member Posts: 1 New User
    I believe a GT 1030 low profile should fit these sff cases and suit PSU requirements? 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    The Veriton X6610G came originally with either Windows XP or Windows 7 and is old enough that it doesn't have a UEFI BIOS. The GT 1030 is a new enough card that it doesn't support non-UEFI environments, so won't work in this specific machine. Jack's link from a couple of years ago should give actual suggestions.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.