I cannot repair my Acer Aspire V5 431p ?

Options
Helmi_Megdiche
Helmi_Megdiche Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello guys , Well i am using 

Acer Aspire V5 431

in september the computer shut down while watching youtube and then it say no operating system , i have tryed all key to acces to bios , also it won t boot on dvd or even usb , i tryed to disassemble it and remove the battery cmos also doing cmos shortcut pin ( i did it before 2 years because it won t back to uefi from legacy mode ) but this time not working , i removed the hdd also stay the same ( no operating system found ) . i have searched on google and through acer forum for a solution but no solution work no combination of button work , a friend of mine told me the motherboard is dead but how it can be dead and i still see message on screen ? one other thing , when i hit any button I see effect on that ( no operating system ) like flashing that mean the motherboard react with my key . i have tryed to flash bios also with usb but of corse no booting , please i need help ..... 

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good Morning Helmi_Megdiche !

I really did not understand your problem.

Do you have access to Windows?
    Does the machine display video?
    Does the appliance turn on normally?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!