Digitally Signed Driver for 49 inch EB490QK Monitor?

Options
DocQ
DocQ Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives
Just bought the 49 inch monitor--it's great. But I wanted to install its native driver, not just the PnP Generic driver. The Acer downloaded driver causes Windows to barf; it's NOT digitally signed like every other of my 5 monitors. Why? Where's the digitally signed certificate/monitor driver?

Answers

• MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    Good Morning DocQ !

Downloaded and installed this driver?

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!

• DocQ
    DocQ Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Thank you.
    Already did that. It's at that point that Windows says there's INSTALLATION PROBLEM as it's NOT DIGITALLY SIGNED. Where's the digitally signed driver?
  • MaClane
    MaClane ACE Posts: 35,598 Trailblazer
    Options
    DocQ disse:
    Thank you.
    Already did that. It's at that point that Windows says there's INSTALLATION PROBLEM as it's NOT DIGITALLY SIGNED. Where's the digitally signed driver?

Digital Signature Drivers are drivers that are tested and approved in Microsoft databases.
    What may be happening is that your system is outdated or the driver in question has not yet been approved.
    But it is possible to install sema drivers certification.
    Look here:

https://in.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/38288/~/windows-10:-disable-signed-driver-enforcement

There are several other Internet tutorials on how to install unsigned drivers.

Se minha resposta foi útil, deixe um Curtir, marque como Solucionado e clique em Promover!
    Caso contrario, fico a disposição para tentarmos sanar suas duvidas e resolver seus problemas!
    Atenciosamente:  J. MaClane™

If my answer was helpful, leave a Like, flag as Fixed and click Promote!
    Otherwise, I am willing to try to heal your doubts and solve your problems!
    Sincerely, J. MaClane ™

For users of the English, Spanish, French and German Community, I will be using Google Translate!