Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Question on Acer Chromebook cb3-111 charger port

cuda7758cuda7758 Posts: 2Member New User
I am new to this forum and not sure if this is where I should ask this question but I'm going to ask. I have an Acer Chromebook cb3-111 and my charger port is shot  and everywhere I look they say the part is out of stock and I was wondering if anyone nows if and when the part will be back in stock. If anyone has any infomation where I might get another part where what else I can do to charge my Chromebook.

Comments

• BalatekieBalatekie Posts: 957ACE Pioneer
    Hi!

cuda7758

Have you tried contacting Acer Technical Support in your region ? If not, please try contacting them and check for repair options. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• cuda7758cuda7758 Posts: 2Member New User
    1. thanks but not sure where accept answer is
  • kamel666kamel666 Posts: 1Member New User
     I have gone into settings, but it won't let me deactivate the account so I can redo it, under "Manage My accounts". How do I fix this? Thanks.
  • donnalcsncITdonnalcsncIT Posts: 1Member New User
    We are a School System.  I am the IT person for a school who purchased 30 ACER CB3-431 Chromebooks.  They are a little over a year old, so warranty has run out.  We have issues with the Charging ports.  About half of our cart is un-usable because the charging ports are too loose.  Looking into this issue on the internet, it seems this is a design flaw and there have been many issues with this.  Anyone have any idea how to fix this issue and how much it will cost?  Very sad a product can not go more than a year before having issues.  Any help would be appreciated.  Public schools have limited funds and resources....